Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lolwhut

I got a small statue of Athena because she is totally my work bff. In the process of clearing off the shelf she needed to go on because she's a little taller than where I was going to put her, I put stuff on another shelf, looked at it and went, oh, ah, hi, what are You doing here? 

"Just hanging out. 'Sup?"
Not much really, I guess. And by what are you doing here, I mean reason? Thing I need to learn, etc? 
"Nah, not right now. Just, it was comfy, no big deal." 
So, uh, what's your name? 
"Srsly?"
Well, mmmm, it was nice to make your acquaintance again, Dionysus, and I guess, yeah, happy hanging out, lemme know if you need anything and I'm going to go back out into the living room now... Weirdo. 
"Lol."

...

Some days, being a Witch is strange. Like this, my iPad and iPhone have arbitrarily decided that Witch gets capitalized. Two days ago, not the case, now? Apparently it's a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment