Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pocket Full of Posie...

Work friend couldn't go out on our scheduled walk today.  She twisted her knee funny coming down the stairs to see me.  So I went out on the scheduled walk by my lonesome.  There's an old feral herb garden along the path.  I decided that since she couldn't go out for a walk in the nice day, a tiny bit of the nice day needed to come into her.  Her little sweet daughter is away at camp right now & she misses her terribly.  Work has been... uninspiring, to say the least... lately for both of us.

So I made her a little posie bouquet with chamomile for calming, mint & rosemary for invigoration to get through the day, and a wild rose to remember that there are beautiful things just outside when we leave work behind for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment